Friday, March 5, 2010

Star Cake

It was Sarah Jo's Birthday last night. And even though we'll be having ice cream supper in a few weeks, Mommie stopped by yesterday to bring her a sack of goodies. Sarah was thrilled to get a new game. It was Connect Four.

Also, Mommie brought one of her star-shaped cakes. The children always look forward to getting their very own personal cake on their birthday, and Mommie has the best frosting too.

Was there something special that you always looked forward to on your birthdays?

God Bless,
Rebekah

3 comments:

Puphigirl said...

I always looked forward to having my favorite meal for a birthday dinner. I would request taco salad.

Ruthykins said...

i remember getting a star cake when i was a kid. i bought a star shaped pan a couple of years ago for emmy's birthday. it was nice to kinda continue a tradition.

Unknown said...

I always wanted Superheroes and Pokemon characters to be on my Birthday Cake. My parents had to get it ordered from these bakers who lived 40 miles away from home... lol

Have a great day!:)